Wednesday

Kale, tofu & feta salad and the natural light i'm missing.
Henri Fantin-Latour
'Marfa'

Lately, I have realized I miss one thing exponentially, that being natural light.
I love the small house that I have accommodated since September, don't get me wrong
 but when it comes down to it, I miss the sky lit rooms of my old log cabin.
On my last day off I went to see 'Big Bang' an art showing at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.
This was my second time at the showing which allowed me to indulge a little more in the art pieces.
 The one I personally loved was Geneviève Cadieux photographic exposition, 'Marfa'. It displayed a photograph of a stormy plain in black and white, and then one in color on the opposing wall.
Something special in its simplicity.

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment