Thursday

life in San Francisco

As Ice Cube once said, today was a good day. I got my hair did, sat in the sun, went for a run, booked my flight to San Francisco for August, and got my Outside Lands tickets. It's hard to explain how much I love the Bay Area, and why I love it so. Basically it's because, for me, it generally consists of really good meals, staying in amazing houses, beaches, good wine and good cigarettes, parties, some of the best people in the world, and I always seem to end up doing something I've never done before. Yeah, it's pretty awesome. And tomorrow is the final hoorah for me, where I get to throw my graduation cap in the air and say, "peace out bitches I'm done with this shit!".
Above photos are from one of my favourite SF photographers, Sandy Kim.
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment