Tuesday

dream my life away


These are photographs I have taken in the last 3 months off of 3 rolls of film, its strange to look at them because my life as I have known it is coming to an end in August when I move to Montreal and I am aware of how much I will miss it here and these past times. I feel my heart heavy with nostalgia as I look at these already. Today one of my closest friends told me that when she would explain me to others she would say I am always out to lunch, busy planning and reflecting in my head, and I realize more and more each day of the dream world I encompass myself in, and I adore it. 
These photographs somewhat open it up for everyone to see, and because of that they are all very personal to me. I think my sleep deprivation may also be getting the best of me, but either way I hope you enjoy them!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment